The-Annoying-AuthorThe-Annoying-Author

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Steve Irwin: the Tribute Steve Irwin: the Tribute

Crickey!!!

Well, the tributr sucked but I liked Steve Irwin so it gets it a 10.

The Carrot The Carrot

Not bad at all.

That was actually pretty good for a first flash. I think that this particular flash would have been a hundred times better if you added some sound to it. It was way better than anything I could do.

Wee Wee Wee Wee

Oooookay

The graphics weren't terrible, but there just wasn't much to it now was there.

News Flash News Flash

G Q C

Good Quality Crap!!!!!!!!! All 10s

The Story of Clock Day The Story of Clock Day

666 views

When I clicked the link to play it, there were exactly 666 views. So I wasn't surprised with the content. Very funny though.

luigi's problem luigi's problem

Okay but not great

There are very few sprite animations that I like. Yours made me laugh changing to old school like that. Although it wasn't good enough to get a 5 you don't deserve to be blammed. You made me laugh so you get a 3, rock on!

RamenRules responds:

thanks.

gun of the future gun of the future

Alrighty then

You gave what you promised. I liked the animations but your style could use some work. It is a little crude as for the violence, there was a lot of blood.

Summer Bummer Summer Bummer

Octopuses are funny

I loved it! Lol Hillarious!!!!!

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Right On

I really liked it. But instead of all 10s I'm going to be completely objective. The graphics were fine but sort of simplistic. Style wise was fine, you stuck with the same style throughout. I can go either way on the sound. No violence. I couldn't find anything to interact with. Strictly speaking mathematically you got a 4 overall but since it was really, really, funny I'm giving you 2 bonus overall points. Good job make more.

South park Indian Jones South park Indian Jones

Not Good Dog

I just didn't like it. The graphics were crappy, the sound was sub-par, there was almost no humor, although it did make me laugh once so I gave you a 3 to be nice. There just wasn't much there. Having said, that it could be improved go back to the drawing board, dog. And then come back with something better.